This position plays a critical role in helping Enterprise Center Functions meet their business objectives. The Senior Financial Analyst will support the Enterprise Corporate Center function which includes areas such as Office of the CEO, Board of Directors, Foundation, and Sustainable Impact. Responsibilities include partnering with the business to provide decision support, counsel, and financial analysis on key drivers; instrumental in the annual planning and forecasting processes; and supporting the month end close activities and analysis of financial results.
- Work with and provide direct financial support to Corporate Center leaders to help them achieve their business and financial objectives
- Ownership of the annual plan and forecasting processes - understand key cost streams and identify and help drive increased efficiencies and effectiveness
- Provide Monthly/Quarterly analysis on Bank Fees, US Healthcare, Share Based Comp and other key drivers
- Support the month end close process including preparation, distribution and presentation of financial results to management
- Communicate information to team members on a regular basis, keeping them up-to-date on key items
- Create strong partnerships and collaboration with newly created Enterprise FP&A teams to coordinate key processes and business deliverables
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Finance (or Accounting) required
- 5+ years applicable Finance experience required demonstrating increasingly complex responsibilities and/or roles
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organization skills
- Proven ability to communicate with and present to all levels of management
- Highly-motivated, independent, and professional self-starter with proven ability to collaborate and influence based on common objectives
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical, quantitative, and investigative skills
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Extensive FP&A experience with strong data modeling skills
- Strong process improvement focus with demonstrated ability to identify, drive, and implement effective and meaningful solutions
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc
- Proficient in SAP and Financial Planning and Reporting systems (Hyperion)
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America