Our client, a global Fortune 500 firm and leader in their industry, has engaged Lincoln Search Consultants exclusively in a search for a critical Senior Financial Analyst role in their Schaumburg offices. This is a newly created role based on continued growth both organic and via continued acquisitions.
In return our client offers a top - tier, Fortune 500 benefit package and lots of other perks including on - site 24/7 state of the art health club facility, subsidized meal plans with top tier offerings, carving station...other little perks.
This role is more of a hybrid position and will complement the consolidations, close, GL group and assist in month end activities including account recs and analysis, financial reporting for this global business unit. As this role evolves and acclimates this individual will bring an added layer of reporting and analysis to the group.
- Compilation and analysis of key financial information for organizational leadership.
- Develop revenue/expense analysis, projections, reporting and present to leadership.
- Analysis of financial reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis to ensure accuracy.
- Identify financial and environmental trends, compile data and present findings to senior leadership.
- Perform financial forecasting and reconciliation of accounts.
- May manage/coordinate the work of more junior staff.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance considered
- 4 or more years experience required
- Strong Excel and financial management software skills are essential
- CPA, CMA or CFA preferred