Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery, reconstructive and general surgery, and regenerative wound care.
Integra's orthopedic products include devices and implants for foot and ankle, hand and wrist, shoulder and elbow, tendon and peripheral nerve protection and repair. Integra is a leader in neurosurgery, offering a broad portfolio of implants, devices, instruments and systems used in neurosurgery, neuromonitoring, neurotrauma, and related critical care. Integra’s Tissue Technologies is an in-patient and outpatient Regenerative product portfolio, which includes products for wound care, burns, abdominal reconstruction, and plastic & reconstructive surgery. In the United States, Integra is a leading provider of surgical instruments to hospitals, surgery centers and alternate care sites, including physician and dental offices.
Founded in 1989 Integra is headquartered in Plainsboro, New Jersey and has over 4,500 employees worldwide. Integra's common stock is listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol "IART."
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty listed below.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Calculating run rates and identifying trends in the business
- Consolidating and reporting monthly budget vs. actual operating expenses and providing meaningful insights to the business
- Forecasting the near-term P&L and providing guidance to the business
- Participation in the development and preparation of the monthly/quarterly business financial review package which is presented to the CEO and CFO with the President of CSS division
- Working closely with the corporate accounting team to support the monthly close process, which may include preparing journal entries for accruals, reclassifications, etc.
- Analyzing price, mix and volume impact to monthly revenue results
- Building strong reporting relationships with business partners at all CSS locations to improve communication and understanding of the business
- Assisting with the overall achievement of the division’s and company’s financial targets
- Providing financial support to evaluate the annual budget, the long-term strategic business plan, and the periodic forecasting processes
- Analyzing and interpreting financial data and transferring that data into meaningful and focused information and reports to drive performance results and action
- Coordinate with sales management and sales operations to assist in preparation of incentive compensation plans and models
- Prepare ad hoc analyses as needed
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required. MBA is a plus, but not required
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Finance and/or Accounting roles including Financial Planning and Analysis and/or Budgeting
- Strong Excel skills and facility in financial modeling desired
- Detail oriented; strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills in conjunction with the ability to interact with all levels in the organization are a must
- Experience with multidimensional databases such as Hyperion, BPC or TM1 is a plus