LifeScan was founded in 1981 to provide solutions for people with Diabetes, focusing on the design and manufacture of test strips and electronic meters for blood glucose testing. Following the launch of the Onetouch brand in 1987, LifeScan has expanded to over 90 countries, serving over 20 Million patients worldwide and is the market leader. The business employs around 2,400 people worldwide with hubs in Malvern USA (Pennsylvania), Inverness UK and Zug Switzerland.
Reporting into the Sr, Manager, Global FP&A, the Senior Financial Analyst, Global FP&A will play a critical part in helping the FP&A team achieve its goals. The Global FP&A team supports the CFO and other senior management in the development and implementation of key financial processes and the analysis and reporting of monthly operating results. The team provides analytical support to cross-functional teams to help drive the company's operating performance and financial returns. The team drives change through process, systems, and reporting improvements to provide more transparency and visibility into current and future financial results. This Individual will have exposure to full financial results and will participate in company-wide projects and initiatives. This position will be based in the LifeScan US Headquarters in Malvern, PA.
- Support the monthly forecast, monthly reporting and analysis and annual operating plan processes. Provide detailed variance analysis, using data from various systems, and determine cause of change. Scope includes the P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow statements.
- Coordinate with business partners in the preparation and implementation of management reporting and analysis requirements.
- Propose and drive enhancements in financial reporting and analysis as well as necessary system requirements. Critically review existing business and financial processes and recommend and drive enhancements.
- Support operating model and go-to-market initiatives by providing analytical support and partnering with cross-functional teams.
- Gain deep understanding of business, helping to identify underlying financial trends and to distill into a clear, concise analysis.
- Develop and analyze various KPI's and trends in the business and provide leadership with critical business insights and dashboards.
- Provide ad hoc analytical support and perform special projects as needed.