Financial Analyst - Healthcare - Rancho Cucamonga
A top-tier health care company is seeking a Financial Analyst to join their corporate FP&A department. The Financial Analyst will participate in the preparation and maintenance of operating budget, monthly variance analysis and financial reporting. This is a great opportunity for an up-and-coming Financial Analyst to join a rock star team!
- Develop and prepare monthly budget variance reports and variance analysis.
- Development and maintenance of financial reports utilizing state of the art reporting software
- Preparation of the month end financial package.
- Responsible for reconciling databases using Access or Data Warehouse.
- Creating ad-hoc queries, reports, and analysis.
- Coordinate departmental budget variance explanation and/or correction.
- Support audit requests for data and develop responses for internal and external auditors.
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Strong background with corporate FP&A and Accounting
- Highly proficient with Excel.
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Access and SQL knowledge preferred but not required
- Oracle and Hyperion preferred but not required
Excellent long-term career growth and world-class benefits with one of the largest health care companies in the country. Please apply directly. Thank you!