We’re a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
We don’t believe in jobs at Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals; careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart.
At Mercy, you’ll feel our supportive community every step of your day, especially the tough ones. We’re a team and love working that way. That team is expanding, and we currently have exceptional opportunities to help our communities grow.
The Sr. Finance Analyst II is responsible for preparing, analyzing and presenting complex financial information to support operational and strategic decision making. This position provides financial support to the organization including oversight and analytical support for monthly close process, coordination/assistance in annual budget process, preparation and review of account reconciliations and annual audit schedules and various other financial analyses. Performs duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with our mission, values, and Mercy Virtual Service Standards.
Because you’re committed to excellence, you understand the importance of being properly prepared for your role at Mercy. That’s why you’ll bring to your role the right set of qualifications:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Minimum of five years accounting or financial analysis experience required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: CPA preferred
Other abilities, knowledge and skills:
- Demonstrated knowledge with financial applications and processes.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with leadership teams.
- Ability to frame analytical questions, perform financial analyses and communicate related results.
- Computer literacy with intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work independently to meet project deadlines.
- Ability to work with and preserve confidential information.
- Some travel to Mercy Communities and commercial sites may be required.
- Healthcare financial analysis.
- Working knowledge and experience utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint.
We’ll Support You at Work and Home
Our foundations are built on dignity and respect. Modern Healthcare Magazine named us as a “top 100 places to work.” We go out of our way to help people feel welcomed. We offer day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, and employer-matched retirement funds, even to part-time employees. We’re proud to provide tuition reimbursement to help you grow and learn new skills.
What Makes a Good Match for Mercy
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us, along with exceptional quality care. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We’re also collaborative and are not afraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that’s just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a fit for you as well, we encourage you to apply.
Financial Analyst, Finance, CPA, Accounting
Senior Financial Analyst