Patterson Companies is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to support Patterson’s Animal Health business segment. The Senior Financial Analyst will partner with management by providing comprehensive consolidated budgets, forecasts, reports and business analytics. The ideal candidate will have a strong excel background and a proven track record for interacting with business units and delivering strategic reporting and analysis within a financial environment.
- Support and continuously improve the financial planning and budget process.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Strong working relationship across the organization.
- Understand operating metrics and the relationship of financial performance to business strategies.
- Develop financial models and analysis to support strategic initiatives.
- Responsible for contributing to a wide range of financial management activities by providing comprehensive analysis.
- Prepare presentations for Senior Management Team.
- Analyze financial results, issues and trends in a fast-paced, public company environment.
- Perform special projects and ad-hoc reporting as new business opportunities and challenges warrant.
- Research and gather data from a variety of systems/sources.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis.
- Performs other Senior Financial Analyst duties as assigned.
- Minimum four-year degree, 3-5 years work experience in related field or business.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective communication skills; ability to accumulate/aggregate data and summarize information in a meaningful manner.
- Proven ability to build relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Ability to pull data and develop reports in multiple environments (i.e., Microsoft Access, TM1, Microstrategy, SAP).
- Strong data manipulation skills.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Adapts to changing priorities and manages deadlines.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.