Sayres and Associates Corporation (Sayres) is a dynamic, Native American-owned, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Business that has been providing excellence in service to the Federal Government since 2001.
Awarded the U.S. Small Business Administration, Washington Metropolitan District Office's 8(a) Graduate of the Year for 2017, Sayres and Associates Corporation continues to grow in a highly competitive environment while exceeding customers' expectations.
Sayres is seeking a Senior Financial Specialist with active Secret security clearance, verifiable in JPAS.
Position is located in San Diego, CA.
- Interpret and provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) on Acquisition Policy, Regulation and Statute as it relates to the financial management of various programs. Assist programs in complying with the Federal; Department of Defense (DoD); Department of the Navy (DoN) and PEO requirements.
- Support the development, coordination, analysis, review, maintenance, and tracking of appropriate acquisition documents.
- Utilize financial tools to oversee performance, financial execution and track, control, manage and report program resources.
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance ofPOM exhibits and briefing packages. Provide initial budgetary products and updates to draft President's Budget (PB)/Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD)/ DoN budget exhibits for all applicable appropriations.
- Provide initial execution data, analysis, updates and impact statements, as required in support of mid-year execution and program reviews.
- Provide support for program reviews and data calls, including Obligation Phasing Plans, Expenditure Phasing Plans, Execution Reviews, SCN Participating Manager (PARM) reviews and POM coordination. Track and analyze execution data, prepare initiations, commitments, obligations, and expenditures reports.
- Track all execution year unfunded requirements in accordance with program office standards.
- Populate and maintain "real time data" in corporate financial databases, e.g., NERP, PMApps, and DWBIS.
- Perform trend analysis, variance analysis, risk management assessment reports, and business modeling to identify issues and provide guidance and recommendations to customers and management.
Education, Work Experience, Skills, and Clearance Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year College or University.
- Five (5) years of experience interpreting and applying FM principles and familiarity with FM processes, techniques, policies, regulations and organizational strategic goals.
- Experience in performing independent analysis and problem solving.
- Experience in being a Team Lead or senior member of the team.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Access).
- Valid active Secret security clearance required.
The position description is only meant to be a representative summary of the major responsibilities and accountabilities performed by the incumbents of this position. The incumbents may be requested to perform position-related tasks other than those stated in this description.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Sayres, our employees enjoy an atmosphere conducive to realizing their potential through personal and professional development while simultaneously exceeding customers' expectations.
We offer a broad spectrum of technical, engineering and administrative services including acquisition, financial and program management; fleet synthetic training; logistics; ship construction engineering; systems engineering and integration; wargaming; test and evaluation; security, counterintelligence and policy analysis.
Sayres is headquartered in Washington, DC with offices throughout the United States and has a presence abroad.