Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Senior Financial Analyst to our location in Renton, WA or Portland, OR.
We are seeking Senior Financial Analyst to participate in a wide variety of financial planning services in areas of strategic and financial planning, operational analysis, benchmarking, capital project review, and consultation. Assist in the review of annual plans and analyses, preparation of feasibility studies, summary schedules, operations analysis, analysis of mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, business valuations and transaction settlements. Conduct benchmark analyses, periodic reporting, surveys, and special projects. Prepare financial analyses for assigned projects, entities, and/or departments. Coordinate the annual budget process and long-range financial plan and conduct focused financial reviews, as assigned.
The incumbent performs all duties in a manner that promotes Providence mission, values, and philosophy. In all aspects, he/she serves as a role model for the values and mission of the organization.
In this position youwill have the following responsibilities:
- Research and shape input and assumptions on the potential impacts of population health initiatives.
- Develop financial analysis required to evaluate performance on value based strategic initiatives. by their nature, these projects will be complex, incorporate high risk and return and have impacts material to the system.
- Construct sophisticated financial/ economic analyses and data models required to evaluate value based arrangements including:
- Ensuring models provide output at the detailed level required for the organization's financial planning process.
- Making certain that measurement of value based contracts across the System are standardized.
- Incorporating the growing internal knowledge base of advanced population health analytics and data management into the evaluation and planning processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional peers to achieve objectives.