Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for performing financial reporting and analysis
- Responsible for multiple locations
- Responsible for preparation of annual budgets and monthly/quarterly forecasting
- Identify trends in financial performance and provide recommendations for improvement
- Prepare reports and projections based on analysis
- Routine communication with all levels of the organization relating to financial close, issues and deliverables
- Research and resolve Business Unit(s) inquiries
- Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance
Skills we’re seeking:
- Energized candidate looking for career opportunity in a growing and evolving company
- Finance, Accounting, Business or related Bachelor's degree
- 1 to 3 years of P&L analysis experience
- Experience in a matrix organization
- Proficiency with Excel modeling (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, etc), PowerPoint presentations and other financial software
- Precise, deadline-driven, mature-minded, organized, communicative and creative team member
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.