Senior Financial Analyst
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will be supporting a Finance Manager & Director of Corporate Finance to help provide analysis to ultimately influence financial decision making. This would include both finance and operational analysis, modeling, controls, revenue recognition, business decision support, profitability analysis, cash flow, and reporting. You'll also have visibility to the executive level as you'll be presenting findings.
- Support Finance Manager and Director of Corporate Finance to provide financial support as well as reporting
- Support pricing and sales initiatives
- Support decision support by presenting analysis results
- Work with Financial and Accounting teams to help them understand short term and long term financial strategies, operating plans, and business practices
- Develop and create models to help support capital investments, mergers and acquisitions, decision support, efficiencies, etc.
- Participate in strategy sessions as well as support key regional and global financial initiatives
- Special projects as needed
- MBA or Master’s Degree is required
- 5+ years of prior financial analysis experience within a $1B+ dollar organization.
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to work as a sole contributor as well as part of a team
** Relocation assistant is offered with this position!
To be considered for this opening, please apply to the following with a copy of your resume:
Liberty Personnel Services
Manufacturing, Consumer Product Goods, Distribution
FP&A, Analysis, Finance