Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer's market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world. Wolters Kluwer combines deep domain knowledge with specialized technology. Our portfolio offers software tools coupled with content and services that customers need to make decisions with confidence. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right.
* Analyze and interpret financial information pertaining to the unit's performance and developing reports, analysis and financial communications that provide the unit, finance teams with a clear and forward-looking view of the financial impact of management actions
* Work closely with legal on financial related business unit contract issues
* Develop business cases, analyze investments, conduct ROI analysis
* Participate in pricing analysis and collaborate with product management on modeling and testing to ensure pricing captures value
* Prepare monthly and quarterly financial analysis and reporting and provide commentary on variances from established planning benchmarks
* Help ensure timely analysis of the business performance and all reporting deliverables within the unit, and to division finance team
* Assist in the annual budgeting, quarterly estimates and monthly forecasting processes for the business unit
* Develop and define key business performance metrics (KPIs) and other performance metric tracking to more effectively run the business
* Develop and maintain financial models, applications and systems
* Participate in development of the annual three-year strategic plan, detailing revenue, expense and cash flow expectations, along with supporting strategic and tactical plans
* A minimum of five years of experience working in corporate finance or FP&A roles; preferably within a global organization
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; Master's degree from an accredited college or university preferred; CPA preferred
* Working knowledge of the financial services or banking industry and software development processes
* Knowledge of sales, pricing and revenue in software and services environment
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Experience with Hyperion, SAP or Tableau strongly preferred
* Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally in a deadline-oriented environment managing multiple priorities
* Strong analytical skills and strong attention to detail
* Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to work on own initiative
* Comfortable leading discussions and being in front of groups
ABOUT WOLTERS KLUWER
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2017 annual revenues of €4.4billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
For any assistance with your application for this job opening, please call the HR Source at (888) 495-4772 or email HRSource@WoltersKluwer.com. TTY is also available at 888 (495) 4771.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled