Work with the finance team to provide financial analysis and support for groups within the company. The purpose is to deliver meaningful analysis on financial performance to aid management with planning and decision making of the business.
As a leader in the global sports and media business who is passionate about growing their team with like minded individuals our client are seeking a Senior Finance Analyst to join their team. This company is deeply committed to social responsibility and the growth of employees this is a great opportunity for anyone looking to advance personally as well as professionally which has allowed them to realize year on year growth.
- Drive annual budget and quarterly projection process
- Analyze and present monthly results.
- Explain key business drivers and insights to budget owners and identify areas of risk as well as opportunity
- Track revenue pipeline and prepare weekly financial pacing report
- Develop financial models and analysis to support strategic initiatives and key renewals
- Work as a liaison between groups within the organization and the finance team
- Ability to learn quickly and add value by applying analytical and business fundamentals
- Strong financial modeling/Excel skills and attention to detail are critical
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration, task prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn quick and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Strong interest in sports and media
- $70,000 & $80,000 base salary
- Fun work environment
- Room for growth in an established company
- Strong benefits package and 401K
- Access to company sponsored events
$70,000.00 - $80,000.00 /year