Who we are: DAKCS Software Systems is an industry leader in simplifying the process of accounts receivable management and collection software by creating innovative cloud and on-premise collection agency management software solutions. We specialize in accounts receivable management, collection management, predictive dialing/IVR, e-payment, client access, self-service and e-signature requirements with elegantly designed, configurable enterprise solutions.
Who we are looking for: We understand not everyone loves numbers. But, if you happen to be someone is energetic and passionate about preparing financial models this is the role for you and we should talk.
DAKCS needs a driven, hard-working, number's crunching individual who will be responsible for cost management, financial analysis, forecasting and budget management. If you are someone who likes to delegate these responsibilities to other people this may not be the role for you.
In this role, you will:
- Maintain our financial software tool - Adaptive Insights and produce ad-hoc reports for budgeting, forecasting, cost management, and basically all financial reporting needed by the various departments
- Prepare the monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial statements for Senior Leadership
- Prepare cost-benefit analysis for best approaches
- Set controls and budgets to mitigate risk and enhance the reported financial results
- Review partner residual payments for accuracy
- Audit contracts for correct billing and payment terms
- Basically, monitor the financial performance of the company
What you need to be successful in this role: You will be very hands on in creating the financial models and the day-to-day performance of the company. Thus, you must be detail oriented and have the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
Additional things to help you be successful are:
- 3 years in a senior accounting or financial role
- Practical experience with cost management controls, financial analysis, budget management, payment controls, contract management, forecasting, etc.
- Expert at excel spreadsheets including formulas, graphs, and functions
- Positive attitude with the ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively
- A team player that is self-motivated, persistent, and proactive in driving results but is also creative and flexible in overcoming obstacles
Experience in a SaaS environment would be a huge plus.
Here is what you will love about us:
- Competitive salary
- Very stable & challenging work
- Joining a company who highly values their employees
- Casual environment
- Medical, dental, life, disability, generous paid time off, holiday pay
- Bi-monthly massages - We help you relieve your stress
- Company celebrations
- Recreational allowance - Yes we pay you to have fun!
- Much more
Our Culture: DAKCS Software Systems is committed to creating an environment that enhances the lives of those that work here and those whom we serve, accomplished through challenges, opportunities and results. We are proud of our long standing culture. We have an open working environment made up of top down transparency. We hope to inspire honest interactions and trust by saying what we mean, aligning our actions to our words and taking responsibility for our actions. Our products are crafted with innovation, heart and pride and we are committed to creating positive change in order to improve our company, our products, and our environment. At DAKCS, we work hard, play hard, keep score, win and celebrate as a team.
Qualified applicants receive equal consideration. No question is asked for the purpose of excluding any applicant due to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, or any other factor prohibited by law or regulation. DAKCS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (M/F/D/V).
DAKCS participates in E-Verify. Through participation in the E-Verify program, DAKCS electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number of all new hires.