MasterControl Inc. is a leading provider of cloud-based quality and compliance software for life sciences and other regulated industries. Our mission is the same as that of our customers to bring life-changing products to more people sooner. The MasterControl Platform helps organizations digitize, automate and connect quality and compliance processes across the regulated product development life cycle. Over 1,000 companies worldwide rely on MasterControl solutions to achieve new levels of operational excellence across product development, clinical trials, regulatory affairs, quality management, supply chain, manufacturing and postmarket surveillance. For more information, visitwww.mastercontrol.com.
The Sr. Financial Analyst drives business decisions using thoughtful and rigorous data analysis and concise storytelling. Under the direction of the Director of FP&A, the Sr. Financial Analyst works closely with executives and all other levels of management to identify key decision points and their potential impact on the business. In conjunction with finance leadership and key stakeholders throughout the company, the Sr. Financial Analyst will manage the creation of financial forecasts and budgets. The role requires an analytical mind as well as excellent communication skills, structured thinking, relationship building, and an ability to complete even the most short-term of projects with the big picture in mind.
- Build departmental budgets and forecasts
- Be a business partner to our executive team, help them understand the data that drives their business, and provide recommendations grounded in thorough data-backed analysis
- Build financial models using Excel and Adaptive Insights
- Build PowerPoint presentations that teach about business risks and opportunities, drive to solutions, and present findings confidently at the executive level
- Prepare a wide variety of reports to various levels of management
- Identify and help to implement improvements to organizational infrastructure and go-to-market strategy
- Manage ambiguity. Work through one-off projects that are critical to the success of the business, even when data is messy or lacking
Knowledge, Skills, And Experience:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with stakeholders across the organization
- An inquisitive nature, and initiative to do what it takes to find answers
- Ability to understand when the status quo doesn't necessarily mean "the right way" and taking the appropriate action
- Ability to think critically about a problem, even when you're not the subject matter expert (it's rare you will be)
- A proven ability to turn complex analyses into simple and clear take-aways and recommendations
- An ability to produce high quality work in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving environment
- Experience in forecasting and budgeting
- Ability to manage multiple high exposure projects while working with tight deadlines
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience in SaaS is strongly preferred
- Experience with NetSuite, Adaptive Insights, Salesforce and DOMO is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics, or equivalent post-graduate experience
- 3-5 years in FP&A, consulting, or banking
Why Work Here?
MasterControl is a place where Exceptional Teams come together to do their best work. Hiring Exceptional Teams, including the best talent in our industry, is a core value of ours. MasterControl employees are surrounded by intelligent, motivated individuals every day. We like to call it #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet.
We value every employee and their contribution to what makes MasterControl successful. We give right back to the employee through a generous benefits package, great flexibility, and continuous opportunities for advancement.
Not only do we hire Exceptional Teams, but we work hard to keep them here by developing and challenging their skillsets, encouraging professional development and growth, and offering a culture that can't be found elsewhere. Which is why we say - #WhyWorkAnywhereElse?
To put it simply, working at MasterControl is fun, challenging, and rewarding. From our Fitness Clubs to our awards programs, from our company parties to our competitive benefits, you can't really go wrong. MasterControl could be your next (and last) career move!
We are growing quickly and always looking for talented individuals to add to #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet!
Here are some of the benefits MasterControl employees enjoy:
- Generous PTO package of three weeks, increasing after just three years of employment
- Competitive compensation with annual merit increase reviews
- 100% medical premium coverage (yes, you read that right!)
- Dental/Vision Plans
- 401k Plan
- Employer Paid Life Insurance Policy ($50K)
- Great Flexibility
- Wellness Programs (every employee gets a Fitbit!)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- Vacation/paid time off
- Work From Home
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Professional Development
- Employee Events
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Free Food and Coffee
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Life Insurance