For nearly two decades, Con Edison Solutions, Con Edison Development, and Con Edison Energy have been leading national providers of retail and wholesale energy services. Now, they are part of Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses, a wholly owned subsidiary of Consolidated Edison, Inc.
Con Edison Development (CED) focuses on the development, ownership and operation of renewable assets.
CED is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who will contribute to the achievement of CED’s financial and strategic goals through the pursuit, analysis, evaluation, and execution of project acquisitions for CED. Prepare financial analyses and participate in both long term business and budgeting planning. Ensure relevant project applications and agreements are filed with appropriate governmental agencies and/or organization.
- Build valuation and tax equity models, conduct valuation analyses, and stress test financial models for potential acquisitions. Identify opportunities for improving performance of key parameters.
- Participate in transactions throughout the deal lifecycle that include due diligence process, project applications and filings.
- Assist in the annual budgeting process for CED projects and the business planning process, working cross functionally as needed to integrate activities.
- Assist with portfolio hedging strategies.
- Support the Project Financing efforts, as well as on going compliance and management.
- May be required to train and supervise more junior team members.
• Undergraduate degree in a technical or business related field including, but not limited to, economics, math, finance, statistics, or engineering required
• MBA or related graduate degree preferred
• 3-5 years in project finance and acquisition
• Energy industry experience required (renewable preferred)
• Investment banking analyst experience preferred
• Tax equity modeling experience required
• Strong financial analysis and modeling
• Tax Equity modeling
• Budgeting and long-term planning
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Self –starter-able to work independently and in a team environment
• Strong influence and negotiation ability
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
Equal Opportunity Employer: Consolidated Edison is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, affirms in policy and practice its commitment to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, eligible veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Con Edison is a federal contractor subject to VEVRAA and desires to receive priority referrals of protected veterans.
You must be eligible to work in the US independent of company sponsorship.