Alegeus is the market leader in consumer directed healthcare solutions, offering the industry’s most comprehensive platform for the administration of healthcare benefit accounts, the industry’s most widely-used benefit debit card, and powerful engagement solutions to help consumers maximize savings and optimize spending for their healthcare. Over 300 clients – including health insurance plans, third party administrators and financial institutions – leverage Alegeus’ deep expertise and proven technology to administer benefit accounts for more than 29 million members and process more than $8.9 billion in consumer healthcare payments annually. As the healthcare and benefit markets continue to evolve, Alegeus delivers solutions that enable clients to evolve their service offerings, operate their businesses more efficiently, and focus on their customers.
Alegeus is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of companies, working in partnership with the market-leading technology investment firm to reinvent the consumer directed healthcare marketplace. Our talented associates benefit from this partnership through increased capital for strategic investments, access to exceptional toolkits, best practices and resources for success, and strong cultural and value alignment focused on talent development and growth.
Alegeus seeks a Financial Analyst to join their dedicated, passionate team of professionals. The Financial Analyst will be a key contributor to the planning and analysis function reporting to the Manager of Strategic Planning. Critical role supporting short, medium and long-term decision making by identifying, maintaining, and evaluating financial and operational information and recommending actions that help to unlock business growth.
- Preparation of annual operating budget, intra-year forecasts and multi-year strategic plans.
- Enhancement of reporting strategy including definition of key performance indicators, data sources and integration of information from various systems for reporting automation.
- Tracking and analysis of customer and market data to shape financial decision-making around pricing and corporate development activities.
- Financial support for client proposals with respect to pricing and profitability and development of pricing strategy.
- Analysis of key consumer data and support for the development of operational “play book” based on data indications.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
- Requires a 3 to 5 years of professional experience.
- Critical thinker with aggressive leadership capabilities.
- Exemplary analytical skills with ability to quickly dissect business issues and develop course recommendations.
- Prior experience working in private equity, consulting or other fast-paced, deadline-driven environment that demands service, quality and presentation.
- Experience developing data analysis and business metrics.