The Sr. Financial Analyst, International supports all aspects of the International Controlling Team including the monthly financial close, financial reporting and analysis for CTDI’s International operations. Responsibilities will include but not limited to support to Controlling and FP&A teams within International Leadership. Focus will be on Reporting, Analytics, process enhancement, documentation and GL mapping. This position is expected to provide support to the Senior Global Controller and Director of FP&A and Accounting International.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner and engage with Corporate Operational & Financial leaders to obtain a true understanding of the data/reporting needs by using a consultative approach when providing recommendations and solutions to drive successful outcomes for the business (including new initiatives and capital investments)
- Data management - Execute large data sets needed to respond to ad-hoc data requests. Understand the data needed to answer business questions. Combine internal and external data sources as needed
- Data Analysis - Identify and interpret trends and patterns in large and complex datasets
- Recommend, design and develop execution of operational decision and infrastructure support tools including dashboards, reports, and templates including short/long term data and reporting fixes
- Evaluate, validate, and automate reports for operations management. Provide appropriate input into test design to ensure data integrity for investment decision purpose
- Supports development of financial planning including the Annual Budget (by location and Division) along with weekly MTD Actuals and Forecast updates (by region)
- Recommends system and process improvement initiatives to streamline workflow and improve efficiencies in the International Finance function
- Administration & maintenance of department files used for financial reporting and analysis
- Develop measures of business performance to evaluate and control projects and investments
- Support development of standardized cash flow forecasting and reporting for the International locations
- Support the Global Controller with analysis, review, and validation of monthly financial packages and identify items for follow up
- Analysis may include: pricing new customers and services; cost-benefit analysis using the discounted cash flow method to quantify the impact on projected revenue, operating expenses, assets and cash flow and data / analytics to assist in the prioritization of investment spending
- Proactive problem solving ability and critical thinking skills – ability to work independently
- Strong / Advanced Excel Skills
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Strong analytical ability and attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in an international Corporate Accounting or Finance environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including demonstrated experience
CTDI is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
Founded in 1975, CTDI is a full-service, global engineering, repair and logistics company providing best-cost solutions to the communications industry. CTDI's one-stop service commitment to customers has fueled the growth from a core business of network and CPE equipment repair that includes, STB / CPE Division, Mobile & Consumer Electronics, Network Services, Network Deployment Solutions, Products and Supply. CTDI's customers include the major wireline and wireless telecom carriers, cable service providers, and major OEMs from around the world. CTDI maintains its corporate headquarters in West Chester, PA, and supports an expanding customer base with more than 15,500 employees in over 97 facilities worldwide.