This position will be responsible for working as part of a team of global developers to create embedded systems on industrial equipment. The senior engineer will also be responsible for technical leadership and making critical architectural decisions.
The engineer that would fit best in this position is hard working, detailed orientated, humble, honest, open-minded to opinions, and driven to succeed. A successful engineer in this role would always put the customer’s needs first, and would be engaged in the work she or he completes. This engineer takes responsibility for mistakes and shares successes with the team, and strives endlessly for improvement. Lastly, the ideal candidate is dynamic and adaptable and is open to taking on new challenges every day.
* Understand customer requirements to create functional requirements easily understood by developers of varying skill levels and backgrounds
* Follow project schedules to create milestones for the team and communicate such milestones to management
* Actively participate in code reviews and troubleshooting exercises
* Guide and mentor new engineers to increase overall team proficiency
* Communicate with clarity and accuracy current status of projects to upper management
* Provide documentation and requirements to support CICD and HIL testing teams
•Requires BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent with experience in Programming, or related field of study.
* 7-10 years of experience in embedded systems development required
* 2-3 years of embedded Linux development required
* Development experience with C/C/C# required
* Experience with industrial equipment or IoT devices preferred
* Experience with both waterfall and Agile development processes desired
* Continuous Integration/Delivery experience desired
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled