Accounting professionals, some of the nation's top companies need your cost expertise and can provide you with great opportunities to advance your career. Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to clients who are looking for Senior Fixed Asset Accountants. Our recruiting staff gives you an advantage over your competition by promoting your strengths and assets directly to hiring managers while helping you to be more prepared for your interviews.
From keeping you up to date on market trends and industry expectations, to providing you with valuable insight into the company's culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities of specific clients, Vaco will give you the edge you need in today's highly competitive job marketplace. If you have a strong fixed asset accounting background and are ready for a rewarding new challenge, let Vaco help you to make it happen. Apply today!
As a Senior Fixed Asset Accountant, you will provide a full range of fixed asset accounting services and will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance of the company's fixed asset, project costing records, property tax returns, and account variances.
Your areas of responsibility in this role will generally include:
- Maintain fixed asset system and modules including additions, depreciation, retirements, transfers, and adjustments
- Review proposed capital projects and maintain all financial activity associated to the project
- Prepare and post journal entries for all asset transactions and depreciation
- Reconcile fixed asset and capital project balances to the general ledger
- Prepare annual property tax return
- Assist external and internal auditors as needed
- Provide variance analysis on fixed asset accounts