The Senior Fleet Operations Analyst supports the development, implementation, and administration of new National Account Fleet Customer pre and post launch activities. Position requires daily interaction with Fleet customers, dealers, and internal TMH personnel as well as proactive contract management to ensure that commitments and customer expectations are being met. The professional must be customer driven and have the ability to quickly build and maintain relationships with both internal and external parties.
* Accountability: Associate holds themselves and their teammates accountable for their performance.
* Communicates Effectively: Provides concise, consistent and clear communication both verbally and in writing. Actively listens before speaking by following the 80/20 rule. Readily shares information with others.
* Customer Focused: Expresses a consistent passion to exceed customer expectations making customer satisfaction a priority in all business decision making.
* Problem Solving: Identifies, takes ownership of, and effectively resolves problems in a timely manner. Implements improvements to better support the business for long-term solutions.
* Team Work: Creates and fosters a teamwork culture throughout the organization, working cooperatively and effectively with all team members both within and outside of the associate's own department.
Essential Position Duties:
* Regular Attendance is required.
* Display TMH Core Values in all aspects of work responsibilities.
* Interact internally with teamwork collaboration to ensure excellent customer service.
* Additional duties may be assigned based on customer and dealer needs
* Prepare monthly, quarterly, and/or adhoc reports for customer distribution
* Review customer analytics to identify training solutions to further reduce costs
* Responsible for accurate asset management and tracking
* Reconcile and process contract, consolidated, and/or other billings monthly to meet customer deadlines
* Monitor program compliance and Key Performance Indicators
* Review internal SAP financial postings and understand overall business process to identify areas of improvement (increase GP, budget vs. actual, accounting analysis, etc.)
* Work with internal teams including IT to provide system enhancements and upgrades
* Work with fleet account manager and dealers to establish a launch plan for new fleet customers
* Completion of special projects or requests from management as needed
* Other miscellaneous tasks to ensure excellent customer service
Specific Knowledge and Skills:
* Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
* Highly organized and detail-oriented
* Highly proficient in data analysis and ability to develop effective and timely resolutions, summarizing, and reporting
* Strong leader of people, able to motivate others
* Exceptional communication, writing and presentation skills
* Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize workload while meeting program and departmental deadlines
* Ability to develop and maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
* Ability to produce ad hoc reports in MS Excel to facilitate customer-driven requests
* Proficient MS Office computer skills are required (knowledge of SAP is a plus)
* Advanced knowledge of data analysis tools (i.e. Excel) is a must.
* Travel may be required as needed.
Education & Experience:
* CPA preferred
* Finance, Accounting, or Project Management Bachelor Degree highly preferred
* Project management or related experience is a plus
* Experience with customer communications is a plus
* Experience leading a team is a plus
* We are looking for a self-motivated, results-oriented individual who is anxious to learn and is excited about being part of a winning team
About Toyota Material Handling
Let Toyota take your career to new heights. Toyota Material Handling provides employees with the opportunity to make a meaningful impact through innovation and creativity in an unmatched culture.
Based in Columbus, Indiana, Toyota offers a full line of high-quality material handling equipment sold under the Toyota brand for over 50 years. We are proud of our large and diverse workforce. We seek individuals committed to excellence with talent, skill and innovation. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with a pleasant and challenging work environment. Life is better at Toyota.
Benefits that set Toyota apart:
* Competitive Salary bonus program
* Low cost Medical with Free Dental and Free Vision Insurance
* Free On-Site Medical Center
* Free On-Site Recreational Complex
* On-site Pharmacy ($5 co-pay)
Affirmative Action Responsibility:
It is the Company's policy to afford equal employment and advancement opportunity for all qualified individuals without distinction or discrimination because of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled