Title: Senior Forensic Specialist
Location: Atlanta, GA
About NCRNCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with nearly 30,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
This candidate will conduct and provide digital forensic analysis and e-discovery support to Global Security, E&C/HR, and Law. These duties will include partnering with Investigators, internal and external attorneys, and Employee Relations, to offer recommendations based on the results of a forensic investigation. This is a highly sensitive position that demands the upmost confidentiality, integrity and work ethic. This position will report to the Senior Forensic Manager.
The Primary Duties of this position include:
- Acquiring, preserving and examining hard drives, mobile devices and cloud platforms.
- Ensuring chain of custody is followed for all digital media acquired in accordance with local and federal guidelines.
- Candidate will be familiar with various write block devices and create forensically sound duplicate images using various software tools such as Encase (preferred) FTK, and Axiom.
- Candidate will be responsible for administering e-discovery functions using the Microsoft E-Discovery platform and providing analysis and reports to internal and external counsel as required.
- Writing detailed forensic and e-discovery reports in a clear and concise manner.
- Able to work on multiple cases concurrently, manage time effectively, and require minimal supervision in the execution of a forensic image collection project.
- Understand internal network architecture and understand IT generated reports as needed.
- Bachelors in Computer Science is desired
- Working knowledge of Bitlocker and McAfee Encryption Systems
- EnCE (Encase Certified Examiner) is required for this position
- Mobile Device Experience
- Memory Forensic Analysis Experience
- Spanish is preferred but not required for this position.
- Mac Forensic Experience
- Excellent Communications skills which allows the forensic process to be understood clearly.
- Technical skills
- Excellent organizational skills and to able to manage heavy caseloads, projects and other requests as needed.
- Must have the ability to present correct written reports and orally explain reports in a clear and precise fashion acceptable to the audience.
- Project Management skills
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.