Senior Foundation Operations Coordinator
At Children’s Health, we value the role each team member plays in helping us deliver on our mission of making life better for children. We take pride in providing a rich and rewarding career opportunities that enable team members to reach their highest potential.
For nine consecutive years, Children’s Health has been recognized as one of the 150 top places to work in health care by Becker’s Hospital Review. This esteemed list features healthcare systems which offer professional development, growth, excellent benefits and promotion of diversity above and beyond other organizations.
About the Job
This position will be instrumental in supporting the development and executing strategies for various programs including Foundation talent management and learning/development of employees. This position will partner with operations leadership providing project management and operational support to the entire Foundation.
Some Highlighted Responsibilities
- Research, recommend and implement innovative learning and development strategies to attract and retain high performance talent as well as to build employees’ skills and capacities
- Support and enhance talent management throughout the Foundation; facilitates in house training workshops, offsite retreats, professional development opportunities, mentor program, CHST programs and team building exercises.
- Provide learning advisory and thought leadership to stakeholders by identifying new and innovative learning approaches to meet business objectives
- In partnership with department leaders, develop and monitor staffing, recruitment and development plans to meet Foundation requirements, as well as, partner with and abide by HR standards
- Strategic thinker who can drive new initiatives as well as enhancing existing programs, such as the new employee onboarding, training for all Foundation employees proven presentation and facilitation skills combined with knowledge of cutting-edge adult learning techniques
- Provides coaching and mentoring opportunities to Foundation employees as well as ensure individual and team learning and development
- Develop and manage various external vendor relationships including, but not limited to, a detailed understanding of the Vendormate and the Contract Management process.
- Serve as project coordinator and adhere to scope of project and budget including communicating project status, revising project plan, and escalating changes or risks to appropriate decision makers. Coordinate plans between internal and external key stakeholders.
- Develop, plan and implement specific programmatic duties as assigned by the VP of Operations.
- Analyze and improve operations processes. Work to improve quality and efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required: 3 years’ related experience
Preferred: 5 years’ related experience
Preferred: Experience working in a nonprofit organization’s development office
Required: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Children’s Health offers opportunities for learning and career development; competitive pay; and a comprehensive benefits program. We promote a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our team members have a voice in their work through surveys, pulses and town halls. And we honor and celebrate our staff with year-round employee appreciation events.
We invite you to learn more about Children’s Health.
Location: Dallas, Texas
Activation Date: Monday, September 28, 2020
Expiration Date: Wednesday, December 30, 2020