Senior Digital Front-End Developer - Cleveland, OH Immediate requirement
Contract job :I year with high possibility for extension
Pay : hourly on w2
Full Time long term Contract Position
In this assignment, the contractor will create cutting-edge digital experiences that rival those of major tech companies and startups. It meets at the crossroads between technology and design, where a user interface can truly come to life. The contractor will work with a highly collaborative team of creative individuals, crafting new and engaging marketing and sales websites.
• Experience in UI development
• Understanding of clean coding structures and responsive design
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, as well as listening
• Advanced interaction design and technical skills
• Ability to solve real-world business problems with technology as an enabler
• UI/UX knowledge/development experience
• Web Accessibility
• Responsive Web Design
• Angular 2 or above
Education and/or Experience
-Bachelor's Degree in an Information Technology discipline or related field of study (e.g., Computer Science, Software Engineering) and minimum 4 years of related work experience designing, programming, and supporting software programs and applications.
-In lieu of a degree, minimum of 6 years related work experience designing, programming, and supporting software programs or applications may be accepted.