Sr. Front End Developer/Contract/Irving, TX/Competitive Rate
FRONT END DEVELOPER- CONTRACT-IRVING, TX
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our client, a leading provider in Internet of Things, is seeking a Senior Web Developer with expertise in Angular2/4. This position involves work in the Software Development group, which is charged with implementing Changes related to new and legacy customer facing sites.
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Front End Developer Skills & Requirements:
* Strong HTML5 and CSS3
* 1+ year with AngularJS2/4
* Knowledge of cross browser nuances experienced when writing responsively designed web applications for the major browsers (IE, FF, Chrome and Safari).
* A solid understanding of MVC/MVVM/ADM and ability to write clean, concise and maintainable code.
* Utilizing web services through APIs using REST, RTMP, AMF, HTTP, JSON/JSONP, XML and more.
* Strong understanding of CSS, LESS, Sass and their best practices for use in web applications.
* Preferred experience with Node, Grunt, Bower, Jasmine, Karma.
* Test driven development (TDD), protractor experience a plus
* Git/GitHub or SVN, able to work within a multi-branched software environment.
* Used continuous integration environments like Team City, Jenkins, Hudson.
* Any experience with implementing or using the HLS standard a plus.
* Prior experience integrating media players within Web Applications a huge plus.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
$1.00 - $1.00 /hour