Senior Front End Engineer – Angular 2 or higher, CSS and HTML
Contract to HIRE - Raleigh, NC
We have a great contract to HIRE career opportunity for a Senior Front End Engineer!
Want to take your career to the next level and work for a company that truly cares about their employees and the community around them? Our client is one of the most revolutionary and trusted resources for IT and information services. They play a vital role in supporting business processes and provide business intelligence that their clients can truly rely upon to increase productivity and achieve better operational efficiency.With a generous benefits package- our client is one of the best places to work in the area.
Sorry- NO C2C and NO Sponsorship available. Local candidates preferred
You’re a creative technologist. You’re passionate about technology and you love to build apps (and you’re daring enough to install the latest iOS beta on your only iPhone). You get a thrill from figuring out a clever way to solve problems.
If this sounds like you, and you've been working with Angular 4 or higher- We want to hear from you!
- Must Have: 5+ years of: Angular 2 or higher, HTML, CSS, and AJAX is a huge plus
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and JSON as well and SQL queries.
- Will have good software development knowledge, communication skills and business acumen and experience with GIT. Must be able to communicate complex concepts clearly and accurately.
- Experience with collaborative team coding/development and ability to take ownership for initiatives and ability to work comfortably with both technical and business teams.
- Strong experience working in an Agile driven environment
- BS degree preferred in a technical discipline or an AS degree with equivalent experience.
Seeking local candidates living in Raleigh-Durham, NC
Local Candidates preferred/No relocation offered
Sorry NO Sponsorship is not available at this time/ NO C2C or 3rd parties please!
Education:Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent field desired and 7 years of technical experience or a Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field desired and 3 years of technical experience
For immediate consideration for this opportunity, Follow the LinkedIn apply process and don’t forget to attach your resume. Or you may email your resume attachment directly to: Dianne Lancaster, Technical Recruiter at IT People: email@example.com .