A thriving startup in Pasadena just closed a record-breaking funding round and is looking to build out their engineering team with talented Front End Engineers. They’re hiring across the board, but React is by far their most important need. They partner up with independent physicians, medical research centers and laboratories, universities, and hospitals and have built a start-of-the-art product that is revolutionizing testing and clinical trials.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expert knowledge with HTML5, and CSS3
- Multiple years of experience building out single page web applications
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, startup environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of webpack, grunt
What You Will Be Doing
- 95% Front End
- 5% Backend
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000 DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical Insurance
- Up to 3 weeks paid vacation and sick days
- Paid holidays
- Stock options and equity
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress
- Dog-friendly office
- Fully stocked kitchen and fridge
- Catered lunches
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.