Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a Senior Full Stack Java Developer to join a veteran-owned information technology and logistics company located in Reston, VA. The Full Stack Developer will have the opportunity to support Java and UI developers with software development for a federal agency.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Full Stack Java Developer include:
- Code and document quality codes using strategic methods such as unit test integration
- Resolve various system issues by troubleshooting software applications
- Provide daily updates and demonstrations of code in Agile Scrums
- Contribute to the Agile team and support the technical developers with software development tasks as needed
Qualifications for the Sr. Full Stack Java Developer include:
- 6-8+ years of experience in development
- 2-3+ years of front-end experience with Angular Framework, back-end experience using Java programming language, and experience using frameworks and tools such as Junit, Mockito, Karma, Protractor, etc.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of rest services environment and formats (RESTful APIs, JSON, etc.), cross-browser compatibility issues, and asynchronous request handling
- Required: Angular 2+ or Angular5 (Angular.js is not enough), AWS, Java 1.8, SpringBoot, Hibernate back-end experience
- Preferred: 508 compliant applications, Java Spring framework, Jenkins, JIRA, AJAX, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, Git, Bitbucket, Confluence
Compensation for the Sr. Full Stack Java Developer include:
- Salary Range: $100,000-$110,000 ($48.08/hr-$52.88/hr)
- Full Benefits: PTO, Paid Holidays, United Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401k with ADPTS
Full Benefits: PTO, Paid Holidays, United Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401k with ADPTS