RunBuggy is a company that brings the On-Demand Marketplace business model to automobile transportation. We aim to make Auto Transportation Easy. Dealers and Transporters now have a 100% cloud based nationwide platform that seamlessly matches the demand to move a car with the supply of the auto haulers.
JOB LOCATION: ARIZONA OR FLORIDA
We are looking for a talented and motivated Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a small, distributed, diverse, cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our employees: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, Health &Wellness Program, community involvement and company paid vacation and holidays.
- Design client and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and microservices.
- Write and document effective APIs.
- Write automated test suites for software ensure quality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proven experience as a full stack developer or similar role.
- Experience developing mobile applications.
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages, libraries and frameworks.
- Ability to work with the following:
- HTML/ CSS
- AngularJS, Vue.js
- Java Spring Boot
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages
- Familiarity with databases (MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch), web servers (NGiNX) and UI/UX design
- Familiarity with CI/CD - git, Jenkins.
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Must be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Proven self-sufficiency record.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.