Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide coordination and liaison support for DOT&E as directed
* Support vulnerability and security assessments at locations designated by DOT&E
* Facilitate execution of DOT&E strategic objectives related to Cyber Operations assessment
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Ability to develop plans and write reports
* Ability to communicate with senior military and government civilian leadership
* Ability to work well with cross-organizational teams supporting DOT&E mission
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Experience supporting national security leadership, and the intelligence community
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD TOP SECRET / SCI CLEARANCE
THIS IS A PART-TIME POSITION
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled