Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We offer competitive salaries along with a complete benefits package including: medical, vision, & dental coverage, 401K Matching, Educational Reimbursement, and a variety of Training and Development Programs to help you develop the skills you need to succeed in your chosen career path.
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions, Inc. is searching for a Senior GIS Analyst to join our team in Phoenix, AZ. Ideal candidates will have a BS degree in GIS, Geography, Environmental Science, Computer Science, or equivalent, approximately 7+ years' experience. The desired candidate will be a highly-motivated, enthusiastic individual with a true interest in learning and continued improvement. Knowledge of programming, application development and relational databases is essential. This exciting opportunity offers a growth position in a multi-disciplined, team-oriented environment.
- Design, develop, and implement customized GIS applications (mobile, web and desktop applications)
- Manage field data collection using applications such as Survey123 and Collector
- Create 3D data simulations for visual resources impact analyses
- Perform GIS analysis using ESRI products and remote sensing tools
- Perform both geographic and non-geographic data manipulation, management and analysis, cartography, and develop/use automated GIS processes using a variety of software environments
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, with a commitment to keeping projects on time and within budget
- Interface with clients, project teams, and project managers
Skills / Qualifications
- BS degree in GIS, Geography, Environmental Science, Computer Science, or equivalent
- A minimum of 7 years educational and work experience with ESRI's ArcGIS Desktop v10x (ArcMap, ArcCatalog)
- Experience with ArcGIS Online and Web AppBuilder
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Database development and management proficiency
- Excellent analytical / problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Attention to details and experience with QA/QC procedures
- Must possess good organizational, and oral and written communication skills
- Presentation skills, including the ability to clearly communicate GIS technologies
- Experience with working in ArcGIS for Desktop and ArcGIS for Server in a multi-user SDE environment is a plus
- Familiarity with programming languages (Python / Visual Basic / C+) is a plus
- Experience with CAD platforms and data exchange between CAD/GIS environments a plus
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.
By submitting your resume, you consent to Wood plc sharing this information within its divisions in order to identify other employment opportunities for which you may be suitable.