We are currently searching for a Sr. Global HR Business Partner to collaborate with the Enterprise Commercial Transformation CoE (Revenue Growth Management, In-Market Execution,
Digital Marketing) VPs, Global Sector Marketing VPs and their leadership teams to provide business level input to the development of HR and human capital strategies. This role is based in Atlanta, GA (preferred).
In this role you will:
- Act as Human Resources Strategic Business Partner to Senior Leaders and their teams.
- Provide insights to leadership team regarding organizational health and effectiveness.
- Develop plans to enable the build of high-performance teams while retaining top talent.
- Drive, influence, and implement people strategies that support and align with business requirements.
- Coach and advise with Senior Leader on team effectiveness, team leadership, talent management, and organization effectiveness so they can lead the organization to meet established business targets.
- Support the development and retention of top talent by facilitating the management talent assessment using Kimberly-Clark standard performance management process and build plans to develop and deploy our key talent.
- Align and cascade the Kimberly-Clark Human Capital Strategy for the business / function, including workforce planning, talent development, employee engagement and change management forecasting talent needs and addressing talent gaps.
- Driving local implementation of global / regional processes.
- Supporting a culture of diversity and inclusion.
- Provide business and employee perspective and insights to HR Centers of Excellence to influence corporate processes.
- Partner with leaders to drive human capital projects across the globe to ensure robust strategies to attract, retain and develop critical talent pools
- Have the opportunity to continue to expand HR Business Partner scope to include additional global client groups as results are delivered.
Critical Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to work in a global matrix to drive teamwork and consistent roll-out of initiatives across the function.
- Developed personal credibility through strong communication skills, achieving results, and trusted collaborations.
- Experienced in diagnosing and resolving complex problems and opportunities within business and organization.
- Ability to work with ambiguity and autonomy.
- Strong analytical and abstract thinking skills.
- Cross cultural effectiveness with global team base.
- Ability to work with multiple diverse cultures.
- Business acumen.
- Knowledgeable in employment law in U.S. and broadly outside of US.
- Executive and team leader performance coaching and facets of Talent Management.
- Organizational design and effectiveness.
- Education required: A Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, organizational management or a related field is required.
- Experience: Seven to ten years of progressive work experience in Human Resources.
- An advanced degree, preferably in discipline such as Industrial-Organizational Psychology or related.
- Global HR experience.
- Experience delivering results within a matrix structure.
- Experience partnering and coaching senior-level (VP+) executives.
- PHR / SPHR certification.
- Demonstrated experience delivering HR business partner / generalist consultation in support of a commercial (sales, marketing, innovation) client groups.
- Demonstrated experience in Talent Management and/or Organizational Design/Effectiveness, ideally spanning global audiences.
- Travel of 10-15% can be expected.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This position may require a post-offer/pre-hire Physical Abilities Test (PAT) to confirm that individuals are able to perform the essential functions of the job.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship. This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.