At Zebra, we’re reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge - helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before.
A dynamic community of builders, doers and problem solvers, we each play a unique role - shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business.
Being a part of Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference - because together, we’ve only just begun.
Build Today. Create Tomorrow.
Join a team of builders, doers and problem solvers.
Our Global Supply Chain and Services business is looking for a Sr Global Logistics Business Analyst. The role's main purpose will be to dynamically sense, analyze and act to meet customer needs delivering a best in class experience throughout the customer life-cycle. Moving from Manual, siloed process to Integrated & Orchestrated digital systems to enable data driven business insight and agility.
Business Analysts support the operations they are aligned with by providing reporting, interpretation and data-based recommendations to business leaders.
- Design complex reporting using data from multiple disciplines and potentially impacting multiple business. Reviews and delivers reports for data accuracy.
- Exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Generate recommendations for a wide variety of moderately complex problems to review directly with business.
- Intimately understands system relationships and data flow.
- Coach junior level analysts in data governance, report design and analysis, and data presentation as well as in technical and organizational effectiveness.
Zebra is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at email@example.com.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here: https://www.zebra.com/content/dam/zebra/compliance/eeoisthelawposter.pdf.
The EEO is the Law poster supplement is available here: https://www.zebra.com/content/dam/zebra/compliance/ginasupplement.pdf.
Zebra is a federal contractor and is committed to an alcohol and drug free workplace. As a result, all U.S. based employees are subject to the Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace Policy and Procedure.