We are seeking a Senior Global Sales Operations Financial Analyst to join our Commercial Finance Team. You will be responsible for supporting the administration and analysis of the compensation for sales incentive-eligible employees globally.
Objectives include driving operational process improvements in compensation plan management, quarterly payouts, and improving the scalability of program tools. This requires working with global business owners to ensure proper calculation, delivery and execution of sales commissions. Cross-team coordination, time management, and excellent communication skills are essential. The ideal candidate has a proven track record for rolling up their sleeves, maintaining a high level of ownership and accountability and delivering best-in-class support to their internal and external customers.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Leading sales compensation analysis and modeling
- Oversight and implementation of additional incentive programs
- Build excel models and trending analysis to support strategy development
- Provide analysis of compensation components and their effectiveness; modeling recommendations and alternatives
Supporting the day-to-day administration of sales compensation plans
- Global quarterly commission payout process
- Compensation adjustments, calculations and approval process
Owning and driving significant automation to calculation process
Ensuring all compensation methodologies, policies, procedures and governance are followed
- Incentive compensation/performance management software knowledge and understanding
- Proven Excel & Access experience and the ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate results into insights and action
- Exhibit sound business judgment, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership and leading data-driven analyses to support and grow a business
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience