Kelly Services is currently seeking an experienced a full time Senior GNSS Design Engineer for permanent position located in theTorrance, CA area.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply today!!!
Type: Direct Hire
As a Senior GNSS Design Engineer, you will provide baseband software development for high precision GNSS Receivers.
- Develop Real Time Embedded C/C++ Software to perform acquisition, tracking, measurement generation for GNSS signals
- Provide Satellite Navigation Data demodulation and processing
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in baseband signal processing of GNSS signals (or equivalent in Graduate Studies)
- Experience debugging real-time software
- Strong C/C++ real-time embedded programming skills
- Experience problem solving issues, such as: multipath, cycle-slip mitigation/detection, data coding & decoding
- Experience providing software defect resolution
- 3 or more years of experience developing & implementing real-time GNSS signal processing algorithms related to satellite signal acquisition, tracking and measurement generation preferred
- Experience with GNSS Navigation Data, coding theory, Almanac and/or Ephemeris data preferred
- Embedded C/C++ programming for real-time target experience preferred
- Understanding of RF/Digital sections of GNSS receivers preferred
- Experience or understanding of baseband subject matter, such as: multipath, tracking loop designs, semi-codeless tracking preferred
- Understanding of high precision navigation concepts, such as: Real-Time-Kinematic (RTK) or other Differential Navigation preferred
- Experience using software source control tools preferred
- Experience with multiple constellations, including: GPS, Glonass, Galileo, and Compass preferred
- Advanced Engineering degree preferred
Education (or equivalent work experience)
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering, Geomatics, Science or Technology related discipline
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.