Education Level:Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
- Strong experience with architecture design, development and deployment using Big Data related technologies.
- Experience on Data Lake projects leveraging Hadoop platform for ingesting, integrating, and delivering large and diverse data sets (such as Mainframe, RDBMS, text files, unstructured files) for various use cases required.
- Extensive experience with big data technologies, such as Hadoop, Yarn, Spark, Hive, Kafka, Impala
- Familiarity with data formats and serialization, XML, JSON, AVRO, Parquet etc.
- Experience with ETL and/or orchestration tools (e.g. Talend, Informatica, Oozie, Nifi)
- Experience with Windows and Unix / Linux based programming
- Experience of key development tools such as GIT, and familiarity with collaboration tools such as VSTS and Jira or similar tools
- Drive design reviews, define interfaces between code modules, and apply existing technology to designs
- Be an expert in assessing application performance and optimizing/improving it through design and best coding practices
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and organization of production/test applications and the assessment of new data management technologies
- Demonstrate the understanding of Agile software development lifecycle and able to distinguish the core inputs and outputs in each cycle.
- 3+ years of experience with the Hadoop Stack (Map Reduce, Spark, Hive, Nifi , Kafka)
- 3+ years Java/Scala development experience
- 3+ years of Agile engineering experience
- 6+ years of experience building large scale distributed applications
- 6+ years of scripting experience
- 6+ years' experience with Relational Database Systems and SQL
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.