Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who’s used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We're passionate about building products that transform people's lives.
In this role, you will be responsible for scoping and delivering large projects end-to-end. You will lead and coordinate design/implementation efforts between internal teams and outside merchants and vendors to develop optimal solutions for new features, verticals, and markets. You will be expected to make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote project teams.
What You Will Do
- Drive execution of projects
- Lead interdisciplinary teams through the productization of a concept
- Drive and motivate the cross-functional team to deliver the product(s) as per the agreed-to requirements and cross-functionally manage other internal team members
- Responsible for creating all project plans, including the schedule
- Lead milestone reviews
- Coordination and planning of all engineering builds at the supplier and drive the configuration management deliverables to ensure the timely release of all assemblies to production
- Communicate the status of the program to the Executive Team, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Manage project builds globally
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical or related or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of experience managing complex technology projects with aggressive schedules
- Proficient at creating and tracking complex development schedules, managing issues and tracking bugs
- Possess an ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, develop functional specifications, then deliver them in a timely manner
- Experience managing the introduction of new technologies
- Solid understanding of product development lifecycles
- Strong understanding of technical requirements for technology integration
- Hands-on experience at overseas manufacturing facilities
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with Agile program management