Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Senior Healthcare Trainer/Consultant
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 20,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, Va.
PAE has an opportunity for a Sr Trainer to join our team on our Federal Government contract in Austin, TX.
Essential duties and responsibilities for the position include the following:
- Conducts annual training and development needs assessment.
- Proposes training and development programs and objectives.
- Monitors and reports on hours spent towards training development and delivery.
- Obtains and /or develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
- Trains and coaches managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts.
- Plans and organizes training events.
- Schedules training and maintains organizational communications related to the training calendar.
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Modifies programs as needed.
- Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- Works effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR staff
- Meets regularly with the Technical Writing Team and internal Trainers to develop and improve internal procedures and best practices
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested
The Basic Qualifications for this position are as follows:
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) suitability determination
Minimum Experience, Education and Licensure:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Six (6) years of experience
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with VA Talent Management System (TMS) preferred
- Experience with Healthcare and or VA rules and regulations preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Visio
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to use and interpret the applicable documents as described in the contract
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to draft effective training and presentations, communicate with customers, and to disseminate information to a wide audience
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of the team to effectively interact with personnel at all levels
- Strong command of the English language both verbally and written
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Demonstrate a professional work ethic
- Ability to work independently and as a member of the team
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally be required to stand; walk; sit; lift up to 20 lbs.; bend; reach; carry; stoop; kneel; use hand and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; use fingers and hands to type or write; speak; or hear. Specific vision abilities may be required to perform the job which may include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, or the ability to adjust focus.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.