Senior Helpdesk Support Engineer
Location: Dallas, TX
Position Type: 6M C2H
Hourly / Salary: BOE!
Vaco Technology is currently seeking a Senior Helpdesk Support Engineer for a 6M C2H opportunity located in Dallas, TX. The Senior Helpdesk Support Engineer will support Desktop Users, IT Servers, Network, and the Enterprise Software Infrastructure. The Senior Helpdesk Support Engineer will support Microsoft Systems Infrastructure with 150+ dispersed end-users / executives. The Senior Helpdesk Support Engineer will coordinate with Leaders / Internal Staff that spread across multiple locations to optimally services local / remote locations.
- Support Environment - Dell PC and Server Hardware / Cisco Switches and Routers / WiFi / Printers / Windows 10 / MS Office / VoIP Telephony / iPhone and iPad / Cisco VTC / Apple MAC
- Provide End-User Desktop / Network Infrastructure Support - Hardware / Local Workstation Software / Active Directory / LAN / WAN / WiFi, etc.
- Support Network Infrastructure / Print Servers / Data Center / Web Applications
- Active Directory Support - Domain Controllers / Security Governance
- VoIP / Unified Communications (knowledge) for Support of MSP / MAC Activity
- Audio / Video / Operating / Testing / Troubleshooting Audio / Video / VTC Equipment
- Coordinate with Leadership on Telecom / Data Communications / Unified Communications Platform Support
- Support Server Room - Cisco Core / Dell Servers / Environment-Controlled Server Room
- Support Emergency Systems - UPS / Fire Suppression / Card Controlled Access / Dedicated Environment Systems / Active Monitoring, etc.
- Identify / Manage 3rd Party Vendors - Hardware / Software / Printer / Copier Support
- Provide High-Level of Support to all Facilities / Equipment to Maintain 99.99% Server / Network Uptime
- Senior Helpdesk Support Engineer (2+ years)
- Workstation / Laptop / Smartphone / PDA / Tablet Support
- PC Imaging Tools / Remote Control Tools
- Network Protocols - TCP/IP / DHCP / DNS, etc.
- Audio / Video / Teleconference Systems Level 1 Support
- Hardware / Software Troubleshooting / Configurations / Root Cause Analysis
- Password Resets / Unlocking Accounts / VPN Connectivity
PREFERRED (not required)
- Certifications - MCP / A+ / Cisco Certifications, etc.