Job Description and Specific Responsibilities
Immediate responsibilities include:
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Workday functionality for HCM, Absence Management, Benefit, Compensation, Payroll, Talent and Performance, and Time Tracking
- Perform the following on an engagement: understand business requirements, configure the Workday solution, demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems
- Work closely with in house workday technical expert
- Maintain effective communication with relevant stakeholders
- Provide support for users who need guidance, instruction or general help with Workday
- Act as a liaison between IT and HR team
- Effectively track on-going projects and responsible for quality delivery
- Bachelor degree or relevant experience required
- 4 years implementing at least one of the following Workday HCM solutions: HCM Core, Absence Management, Benefit, Compensation, Payroll, Talent and Performance, and Time Tracking
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Workday administrative functions including tenant configuration, data loads, and maintenance, reporting, workflow
- Track record of effectively interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to balance technical skills with business acumen, ability to transform end-user needs /functional requirements into technical requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform in a dynamic, fast-changing work environment
- Experience with ERP, CRM & integration tools will be a big plus
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. Zymergen may agree to sponsor an individual for an employment visa now or in the future if there is a shortage of individuals with particular skills for this job.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Founded in 2013 and based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Zymergen is a technology company unlocking the power of biology. We deliver better economics for products made from biology that are used across industries, bring new products to market faster, and develop novel products. Our proprietary platform uses robots and machine learning to engineer microbes faster, more predictably, and to a level of performance previously unattainable. These microbes, and the products they produce, have broad applications across industries such as chemicals and materials, agriculture, and healthcare. For more information visit www.zymergen.com.