Under moderate direction, provides Oracle or ERP support to internal customers. Responsible for supporting HR professional user training, through content creation and delivery. Supports regional or more complex customer report requests either directly or in conjunction with other resources. Analyzes requirements, and maintains, tests, and integrates application components for assigned modules. Ensures system improvements are successfully implemented.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and maintains Oracle/ERP application training content.
- Conducts training and measures results.
- Supports and troubleshoots issues within assigned application modules.
- Provides end user support for application/systems issues that cannot be remediated by local HRIS administrators.
- Supports and debugs unit testing components in development and user acceptance testing. Migrates configuration changes to production.
- Creates reports, and coordinates development of more complex reports out of multiple modules for use by other DENSO staff.
- Support data audit reports and activity.
- Prepares and maintains system and user documentation.
- Supports system/application administration duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Prefer degree in Human Resources, Training and Development, Computer Science, or related field.
Minimum Level of Knowledge and Skills Required
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to gather information in situations where problems are of limited scope/difficulty.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills and an ability to interact and partner with a limited number of external customers related to business outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience with application support and report writing.
- Demonstrated experience creating and maintaining training content.
- Demonstrated experience with office software application and productivity aides.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct instructor led training.