Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
****Role can be located in Camden, NJ or Charlotte, NC; Up to 25% travel pending project specifics
Reporting into the Director of Organizational Design and Change Management, the Sr. Manager Change Management will enable business performance and drive strategically required change and transformation, by:
- Providing thought leadership and specialist expertise in the areas of change management and organizational development.
- Partnering with the key business partners and stakeholders across the organization on the development, implementation and execution of customized change management strategies and plans for a range of significant change/transformation projects.
- Effectively translating organizational change management strategies and into plans into high quality deliverables, supported by measurement plans and tracking
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree with emphasis in Business, Human Resources, Organization Behavior or related field
- 7+ years of experience related to successful delivery of change management work in the disciplines of change management methodology, stakeholder engagement, sponsorship alignment, communication, training support, organizational readiness.
- Experience leading, supporting an executing the full scope of Organizational Change Management that causes change for many employees in both systems used and processes.
- Agile learner, who can work in an ever-changing environment and navigate a complex, matrixed organization.
- Experience applying at least one recognized organization design and change management theory in a complex, matrixed organization. (Prosci, Kotters 8 Steps, William Bridges, Conners Change Execution Methodology, etc.)
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills; ability to influence others indirectly, i.e. without direct line supervision.
- Strong collaboration skills, combined with the ability and willingness and ability to communicate with a wide variety of individuals and differing functional accountabilities
- Customer focused and results oriented.
- Ability to adjust to varying or unexpected changing conditions and shifting priorities with minimal direction.
- Experience in managing all phases of the project life cycle and change management life-cycle
- Effectively manage relationships within a highly matrixed organization.
- Ability to execute on multiple large-scale projects at the same time.
- VP, Talent Management
- Director of OD and Change Management
- Director of Talent Management and Talent Acquisition
- Director Diversity & Inclusion
- HRBP’s and Generalists
- Business Managers
- External Vendor Partnership
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.