Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer's market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world. Wolters Kluwer combines deep domain knowledge with specialized technology. Our portfolio offers software tools coupled with content and services that customers need to make decisions with confidence. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right.
* Conduct various complex human resource duties in areas such as compensation and benefits, training, employee relations and/or special projects
* Implement HR strategy, programs and initiatives designed to drive operations of a large, complex group or location, with a diverse population of employees spanning multiple functional areas
* Act as an advisor to management and employees on a variety of human resources issues including interpretation and communication of policies and procedures
* Train and counsel senior managers in employee relations, staffing, performance management, compensation, training, talent management, compliance, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), communication and other topics resolving complex issues
* Drive business initiatives in workforce planning, recruitment and retention activities, including the formulation and development of staffing strategies to attract and retain the best qualified employees
* Manage HRIS system for an assigned location, generating various complex reports related to workforce and/or employment activity
* Recommend new policies and procedures to maximize HR department's effectiveness and strive for continual improvement
* Manage the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries
* Participate on cross functional projects and frequently leads large/significant project milestones to completion
* Help ensure compliance with company commitments in affirmative action and EEO law, and maintains required records
* A minimum of seven years of HR generalist or related HR experience in a fast paced, growth oriented global business; preferably within a software and/or global matrix company
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent HR work experience; PHR or SPHR certification preferred
* Experience with several HR processes including talent management, compensation, benefits, training & development, and performance management
* Confident and experienced in dealing with various types of employee relations issues, managing employee performance, coaching managers, and conducting internal investigations
* Experience supporting various functions such as sales, professional services, customer support, operations, marketing and/or finance
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, as well as experience with PeopleSoft or other similar HRIS/ERP applications
* Knowledgeable and/or experience in hiring best practices, rolling out HR programs, and immigration/visa related requirements
* Ability to travel up to 40%
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2017 annual revenues of €4.4billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled