Lease & LaBau, Inc. is your one source for legal recruiting. For the past twenty-nine years, we have specialized in the placement of professionals in the legal workplace. Please visit our website at www.leaselabau.com.
As of December 13th, a law firm with a congenial culture seeks a Senior Manager of Human Resources to lead the daily and strategic operations of the New York office. This role will involve:
- Overseeing, mentoring, and training two other HR professionals.
- Advising on matters related to employee relations, talent acquisition, performance management, compliance, and risk management.
- Implementing policies and programs to enhance office morale, in addition to identifying ways to increase retention and encourage professional development.
- Contributing to the planning and execution of onboarding, orientation, and integration programs.
- Determining compensation levels for staff and conducting annual performance reviews.
- Resolving personnel issues, implementing disciplinary actions when necessary, and partnering with C-level management to address any areas of concerns.
- The firm seeks a proactive HR professional with a bachelor’s degree 6+ years of leadership experience in a law firm setting.
- Well-versed in all state and federal regulations and employment laws.
- Highly effective communication, organizational, and analytically thinking skills.
- Dynamic leader who can work effectively in a team-oriented environment and across all areas of the firm.
- Adaptable to changing demands and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Forward-thinking approach and the ability to see strategic initiatives through to completion.
Resumes may be submitted in confidence to email@example.com