Senior Hyperion Administrator Applications Analyst
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelors (BA or BS) degree or equivalent blend of education and experience
- Strong experience in Healthcare IS
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with Oracle’s Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management Suite
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with Oracle’s Planning and Budgeting application
- 2 to 4 years of ETL design and development (Informatica or ODI)
- 2 to 4 years experience with Oracle’s Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management (HPCM) application
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Oracle’s Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) application
- Strong experience with Essbase (ASO & BSO) cube analysis, design and maintenance
- Strong experience with Essbase database administration, upgrades, performance tuning and optimization
- Strong experience with Oracle or MS SQL Server databases
- Strong experience with Windows and Unix Operating Systems
- Strong experience with installation, configuration, upgrade and deployment of Hyperion and OBIEE (including HFM, HPCM, Planning, Essbase, Smartview, Financial Reporting, EPMA, DRM, FDM, etc.)
- Strong experience with Oracle’s DRM, EPMA and FDM
- Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
- Experience with star schemas / dimensional modeling
- Experience with performance optimization
- Experience with configuring and maintaining user security
- Competent in supporting the technical, operational, and application needs for a highly complex application or several moderately complex applications from end-to-end; Capable in technical or business side skills and highly knowledgeable in the alternate side. Also is competent in all requirements for the Applications Analyst position.
- Skilled trainer of technical teams including analysts, command support center staff and service desk staff on trouble shooting processes, monitoring and triage.
- Ability to utilize monitoring tools to evaluate general health of applications from end to end.
- Skilled in technical documentation of application system installations, diagnostic support, triage and complex system flows.
- Skilled development of multifaceted testing plans and processes for complex systems.
- Knowledgeable in technical field.
- Knowledgeable of intricate application interface processes, tools and monitoring systems.
- Knowledgeable of technical infrastructures, hardware and network environments.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products