Atlas Technologies, a rapidly-expanding company supporting the US Military and other Government entities, is seeking a passionate, flexible, highly-motivated Senior Identity Access Management Engineer to join our group of professionals.
- Design a scalable, configurable, and resilient (HA) Identity and Access Management solutions that include components and systems for the entire environment (hardware, software, security and networking) that integrates seamlessly in a multi-domain environment.
- Provide advanced knowledge of Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) and Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) implementation and configuration.
- Research, develop, and document backup and recovery plans.
- Work closely with client representatives and stakeholders to install, integrate, configure, and deploy IdAM solutions and systems.
- Develop and maintain Build Guides, Installation Guides, Administrator Guides, Configuration Guides, User Guides, and Maintenance procedure for IdAM systems and solutions.
- Technically assist with implementation of the IdAM environment, working closely with other teams and team members to cross train.
- Provide knowledge transfer and training.
- Research, develop and submit concepts on how to expand the scope of IdAM automation in order to alleviate repeatable processes.
- Recommend alternate choices, trade-offs, and impact analysis for IdAM supporting systems and infrastructure (e.g., Azure AD, SailPoint, Oracle etc.).
- Create, validate, and justify security solutions and designs consistent with client objectives and best practices.
- Provide a high level of customer service through comprehensive communication.
- Develop and execute test cases and test plans for IdAM solutions.
- Extensive knowledge of Identity & Access Management (IdAM) application, integration and O&M experience.
- High Availability system design and deployment experience.
- Understanding of token services.
- Advanced knowledge of DNS, DHCP, DFS, LDAP, Kerberos.
- Advanced knowledge of ADCS & DoD PKI in Windows Server 2016.
- Expert knowledge in administering Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), PKI, Directory domains and trusts, security delegation and replication in a multi-domain environment
- Experience with or working knowledge of DISA STIGs.
- Knowledge of server virtualization technologies, preferably VMware and/or Microsoft technologies.
- A working knowledge of ActivClient, Tumbleweed, and 90Meter implementation and configuration.
- Strong solution design, documentation and delivery experience.
- A broad appreciation of technology encompassed within Identity & Access.
- The ability to work with Customer Business leaders and IT Architects to create and articulate a vision for Identity & Access aligned with the Business goals of the organization.
- Recent hands-on experience with Windows server 2016 and Windows 10 environments.
What is Atlas, you ask?
Atlas is a fast-growing information technology services company servicing a range of DoD customers. Our core values directly contribute to our success and growth. Atlas enjoys success by combining nimble management, a top-notch technical team, and unequaled customer service. We are extremely passionate about our platform, as well as our relationships among our team and with our customers.
Life at Atlas
Our focus can be summed up succinctly � To create a positive impact for our clients, community, and country, we integrate reliable, intuitive IT solutions for the warfighter.
Atlas offers you:
Growth potential and ability to lead change
Company leadership that believes in learning, teaching, passion, and flexibility
Challenging, motivating and fun work environment
Company culture that is guided by our core values
Agile product management methodologies with minimal process overhead
Atlas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or protected veteran status. Visit our careers site to apply and join our growing team of professionals. Visit us on Facebook and Glassdoor to learn more about Atlas.