We are seeking an energetic Senior Systems Administrator to join our team! You will handle a variety of projects to support and improve the organization's network, virtualization, and storage systems.
Financial or mortgage experience a PLUS.
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP and NO RELOCATION ASSISTANCE. EMPLOYEE MUST WORK OUT OF HOUSTON, TX OFFICE.
Must have references checked and a quick background check as they will need to get government cleared after they start.
- Manage all aspects of the networking platform
- Troubleshoot network & system issues
- Monitor active network and server infrastructure
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on equipment
- Administer network security measures to prevent system interruptions or breaches
- Execute sensitive data backup and restoration procedures
- Document all technical procedures and user guides
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a network or systems administrator
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and data protocols
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Strong knowledge of VMWare, EMC Storage, Avamar, Netapp, Cisco, Fortinet
- Nutanix knowledge a plus
- Enterprise experience with medium/large environments and datacenter management.
10%+ Annual Bonus