Our vision is to be the best provider of building products in the eyes of our customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers and communities.
At Masonite, we understand that people are key. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another.
We hire people that demonstrate integrity under pressure. Integrity is at the foundation of everything we do. It is in each door we make, in our commitment delivery and in our honest and sincere communication.
Our employees are flexible, versatile and resilient. Our ability to weather any storm, to bend without breaking, is what allows us to hear the knock and open the door with confidence, no matter what's on the other side.
At Masonite, we hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We want everyone to freely contribute ideas and add value, so we are positive and encouraging. This collaborative environment is what makes Masonite a transparent, fair company- one that doesn't hide behind closed doors.
We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers' experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls.
This position will be responsible for optimizing the demand plan, each month, for a 24-month outlook across multiple sales regions and manufacturing operations in support of the Masonite Residential and Components business units. Working in coordination with sales leaders, establishes alternative scenarios, evaluates financial impacts, maintains market models, applies statistical tools and data sets, and ensures that customer requirements are integrated into a single business demand plan. Leads planners who support Residential and Components integrated business planning.
Lead the demand consensus process organization each month to review forecasts while driving alignment to the best operational demand plan. Develop demand forecasts (operational/sales forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of the demand planning function.
- Optimize statistical forecast and leverage best practices that lead to improved forecast accuracy including utilization of promotional data, customer input, sales input, and historical patterns. Lead the long-term market analysis for a full business unit.
- Support Capacity planning, Finance, Sales, Operations, and Supply Chain teams with unit forecast analysis, and where close integration with the businesses are needed, directly lead staff to manage supply planning and replenishment.
- Responsible for creating the unit level annual operating plan (AOP) and quarterly financial forecasts while implementing processes to ensure that the team and the company meet the unit targets and financial goals.
- Support Divisional SIOP meetings and Leadership Alignment with Plant/Unit/Mix reporting and analysis.
- Monitors and reports lead time / inventory (backlog) performance and initiates improvement plans where needed; develops and maintains
- system-based tools for optimization of the demand plan through effective demand control reports.
- Integrates the demand plan and acts as IBP manager coordinating the entire cycle through Exec SIOP and including a reconciliation of product, demand and supply leadership inputs.
- Organizes effective and efficient communication between all functions in the full value chain: customers, sales, marketing, production, procurement, suppliers, finance. Leads projects to drive improvements in supply chain performance as a project manager.
• College degree required
• Masters degree in finance, supply chain management or other related technical field preferred
• Minimum 10 years of experience in Supply Chain Planning, Financial Data Analysis or Data Analytics required.
• Minimum 2 years project management experience required.
• 1 year experience as a demand or supply planning manager using Integrated Business Planning processes required.
• Analytical skills
• Negotiation skills
• Teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
• Change Management
• Project Management
• Excellent verbal, written, negotiation and organizational skills.
• Strong prioritization, planning, reporting and organizational skills
• Able to travel 20% of the time