MTSI is searching for a Sr. Intelligence Analyst to support advanced technology development efforts. This handpicked candidate must possess technical expertise and experience in analyzing Intelligence Data to assess foreign technology trends. The selected candidate will make recommendations on how future weapon systems should evolve to counter these trends. You will need to communicate both verbally and electronically, multi-task across programs and conduct program management to ensure timely commitment, obligation and execution of program funds.
Why is MTSI known as a Great Place to Work?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most important and critical programs to our national defense and security.
- Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- 100% Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide town-hall meetings three times a year.
- Great Benefits:
- 20 days PTO/year + 10 holidays/year
- Flexible schedules
- 6% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Semi-annual bonus eligibility (July and December)
- Company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - a separate qualified retirement account
- Up to $10,000 in annual tuition reimbursement
- Other company funded benefits
- Optional zero deductible Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance plan
- Track Record of Success: We have grown every year since our founding in 1993.
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
- Provide specialized intelligence products that support integration with the Intelligence Community.
- Generate meaningful recommendations concerning necessary game-changing technology informed by the full spectrum of intelligence and threat assessments.
- Draft analytic products to evaluate risks, provide analysis of alternatives, deliver threat driven insights to pace peer competition, understand technology investments and identify gaps in support of achieving and maintaining strategic advantage.
- Support Combatant Command/Joint Staff J8 engagement and identify opportunities for SCO with the Combatant Commands and Services.
- This position requires access to Special Programs, Special Technical Operations, Alternate Compensatory Control Measures, Exquisite Intel and the systems that support these accesses.
- 10+ years of DoD and/or IC support focused on Asia-Pacific region
- 10+ years of national level intelligence agency experience
- 4+ years of analytic production experience
- Cross-IC leadership experience
- Intelligence operations experience
- Experience delivering analytic products to OSD and senior policy makers
- Foreign language skills applicable to Asia-Pacific region
- BS (Required)
- Masters (Desired)
- TS/SCI eligible
- Willing to take a CI poly
US Citizenship is required for this position due to contract requirements.