If you are a passionate Sr. Interior Designer looking to join a growing team, there is an incredible opportunity that awaits in the Houston, TX market. This reputable Interior Design Firm has an aggressive growth plan in place for the near future. They are looking for a Senior Interior Designer that will continue to help them grow and be recognized as one of the top firms in the area.
Senior Interior Designer Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Interior Design preferred
- 5+ years of experience in all phases of Interior Design projects
- Commericial experience is preferred
Senior Interior Designer Requirements:
- Strong technical, code and detailing skills for quality documentation
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment
- Knowledgeable to support both, management and design
Senior Interior Designer Responsibilities:
- The Senior Interior Designer will work in unison with Designers & Assistant Designers
- Quality control research for product and construction methods related to projects
- Lead the construction administration process
- Oversee projects from start to finish
Senior Interior Designer Compensation:
- Excellent benefits package
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Interior Design positions, reach out to Brier Derby with Gpac at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.